Royds School is a friendly, thriving and stimulating place to work and study. We are looking for ambitious, committed and dynamic staff who can make a difference to the lives of young people and help us on our journey of school improvement. All the components for an excellent school are here; fantastic students, supportive parents, some excellent primary schools and staff who are committed to improving the school and the lives of young people.
We wish to appoint a highly effective practitioner who can contribute to the Geogrpahy Department.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to support strategic leadership and continue to develop the department
- The ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support others to achieve excellence
- The ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- The ability to enthuse and motivate students
- Excellent management of student behaviour and learning
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Please apply on line at www.leeds.gov.uk/jobs
For all enquiries Kate Davison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 29/01/18 at 9.00
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Leeds LS26 8EX
Tel: 0113 2059559
Fax: 0113 2059558