ABC Teachers part of the Times Educational Supplement (TES) are recruiting for a dynamic Teacher of Geography to work within an established Humanities Department in a Secondary School in the Leicester area.
The Role & Details:
· Teacher of Geography
· February 2018 start
· Initially on supply basis with the possibility of becoming permanent
· ABC Teachers will consider an NQT or experienced teacher for the role
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Be well versed with the national curriculum
· Be inventive in their teaching
· Have a can-do attitude to ensure student progress and high departmental results
· Be organised and resilient
· Be passionate to teach students from KS3-KS5
· Excellent classroom management skills
· Be an enthusiastic education provider
· Must hold QTS/QTLS
What ABC Teachers can offer you:
· A personal Education Consultant
· Free registration
· Competitive rates of pay
· Free DBS Certificate
· A bonus scheme
· Local day-to-day, short term, long term placements to suit your commitments
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· ABC are an REC Gold Standard Accredited Agency
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally Davison today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.