Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed Geography Teacher to join an “outstanding” school in Merton, South West London. This full time Geography teacher position is to commence ideally from April however, the school will consider a September 2018 should this be necessary. This Geography Teacher will be placed in a high performing secondary school caters for pupils aged 11 to 18.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Full time
· April or September 2018 start
· Tailored time table from KS3 to A level available depending on experience
· Salary between £26,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· Long standing, established school in the community
· Catering to pupils aged 11-18
· High achieving academically
· Located within Zone 2 – various transport links including parking facilities
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN12890.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.