Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Geography Teacher / PSHE & Real Learning Teacher to join a popular and vibrant secondary school in the heart of Tower Hamlets. This position will start in January 2018 and will be contracted for 1 year to begin with. This Geography Teacher / PSHE & Real Learning Teacher role is a full time position.
About the Role
- Geography Teacher / PSHE & Real Learning Teacher
- Full time position
- January 2018 start
- Contracted for 1 year to begin with
- Daily rate between £140-£170 -depending on experience
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
- Small school - less than 100 students in each year group
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Inclusive multicultural school
- New modern well equipped sports hall
- Strong, supportive leadership and collaborative staff
- Leading training & opportunities available for all staff
- Located in Zone 2 with excellent transport links – located within walking distance from three stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher / PSHE & Real Learning Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Secondary Education
- Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CXQ20729.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.