Geography Teacher / Redcar & Cleveland / £100 - £198.12 per day /
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Geography Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Redcar & Cleveland to cover a maternity period.
The desired Geography Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, the school is a thriving, well established and successful 11 – 16 mixed Academy, serving the Catholic communities of Redcar and East Cleveland. The school offer a broad and balanced curriculum within an environment of high expectations and strong pastoral support. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within a Geography department and be comfortable teaching across the Geography spectrum, Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
To be considered for the Geography Teacher position you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Geography Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Geography Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Middlesbrough Branch.