Permanent Contract To start: As Soon As Possible
Salary: NJC Grade 6 £19,945 - £22,021 per annum pro rata
Actual salary in the region of: £8,081 - £8,922
18 hours per week Term Time Only
The Faringdon Academy of Schools are seeking to appoint a Governance Administrator. This role will provide administrative support to School Governance matters, and the Board of Trustees. Previous knowledge of governance would be advantageous, but training will be provided.
The Governance Administrator will be responsible for;
• Providing advice and guidance to LGBs – with support from the Governance and Facilities Officer
• Providing effective administration to the Board of Trustees
• Maintaining a database of all Governors and Trustees
• Maintenance of policy register and publication of policies
• Acting as clerk to the Board and its committees
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has experience in clerical / administrative work (including minute taking)
• Has strong organisational and communication skills;
• Has knowledge of policy administration and GDPR
• Has excellent IT skills.
• Can carry out evening work 2-3 times per month (when clerking to the Board)
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check and undertake safeguarding, and GDPR training as part of their job role.
Application form and post details, including a job description for the above post can be found on our website: http://www.faringdon.academy/vacancies-and-benefits/
Please direct any questions to the HR Officer and return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications – 1.00pm on Wednesday 28th August 2019.