Governess / Governor
Our client is a family owned cattle property seeking a Governess / Governor to educate four primary aged children.
The family is seeking to appoint a qualified and highly motivated Primary trained teacher. This fulltime 12 month position will commence in January 2018. The regular roles and responsibilities of a teaching position can be expected, however, appropriate candidates would look to emerge themselves into the everyday life of the family and property. There is also employment opportunities for partners of successful candidates.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher of small composite class
- 4 students, Years 1, 2 and 4
- Outback, North Queensland location
- Competitive salary and remuneration for successful applicant
- Accommodation and other benefits included in salary package
- Opportunities for couples or singles to apply
- Amazing country Queensland experience
- New graduates, experienced or overseas candidates welcome to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1710-522222RM
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522222RM – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).