The Bilingual British School of Bergamo is currently recruiting English mother tongue teachers to work in our Primary School dual language programme (English/Italian). In the Primary School our tailor made curriculum combines the Cambridge Primary programme along with the Italian National Curriculum Guidelines.
We are looking for a Grade 2 class teacher for September 2017 who:
- adopts a child centred approach to learning
- is committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning
- can inspire and motivate children to become successful learners
- is interested in contributing to the continuing development of the school
- is able to work well as part of a team
- is motivated to work in a friendly and growing school with a multilingual environment, set in a beautiful location.
A Maths specialism and/or experience of co-ordinating a subject area is desirable but not essential.
Further information about our school can be found at www.bbschool.it
All candidates should hold a recognised teaching qualification and whilst relevant experience in class is desirable we also welcome applications from teachers who have recently completed their NQT year. In addition, they should hold an EU passport or have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
Competitive salary offered according to experience with the additional possibility of shared accommodation for the first year.
Initial Skype interviews will be conducted and a face-to-face interview will be held where possible.
Application letters and CV to email@example.com.