Ely College are seeking a Graduate Assistant to assist with Sport and PE. The successful candidate will work in the Sport and Physical Education department for a fixed period until August 2019.
The role is an exciting opportunity for a graduate considering a career in the Sports Industry or in Teaching. The position will offer a comprehensive experience developing skills in a supportive and inclusive environment. The opportunity will act as an excellent introduction to a PGCE teaching qualification or serve as a way in to professional work in the Sports Industry.
The successful candidate will be fully immersed in the day to day life within the vibrant Sport and PE department and will have the opportunity to effectively manage sport and PE sessions, working with and supported by the PE teaching staff, external coaches and sporting organisations. The successful candidate will also be asked to participate in the school’s extra- curricular programme.
We can offer you:
· An induction programme for new staff
· Weekly training sessions and staff meetings to ensure effective communication
· Employee Assistance Programme to help support you in everyday life as well as career decisions
· Staff social activities, including staff fitness and wellbeing sessions
· Free breakfast in the school restaurant and free tea and coffee throughout the day.
· Ample on site car parking in a city location.
· As a member of the CMAT Trust, there is potential to be promoted and/or work across a number of schools in a close geographical area.
Ely College boasts great PE facilities which provides excellent working and learning environment. We are situated to the north of Cambridge with great travel links by both road and rail. If you would like the chance to join a dynamic sporting and PE department, we welcome your application.
The successful applicant will join a team which believes that all students are entitled to quality teaching in a safe and caring environment and are committed to excellence for all. If you want to work with wonderful students and committed staff, this is the Academy for you.
For further details please contact Ely College via Victoria Cutforth HR Officer at Ely College 01353 652802 or email@example.com Closing date Friday 21st September with interviews to take place the following week.