We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly-motivated residential Graduate Assistant to work at our busy day and boarding prep school. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates interested in a career in the education sector and who are keen to build up valuable work experience. Opportunities for further training and qualifications may be available for the right candidate.
Framlingham College Prep School is a successful and thriving co-educational school. Alongside the pursuit of academic excellence, the school boasts excellent facilities with a strong tradition in sport, music and drama and the ideal applicant must be willing to engage in the extra and co-curricular programme of a vibrant school community
This position is offered on a one academic year fixed term basis commencing September 2019. The successful candidate will receive £10,839 per annum, plus rent-free furnished accommodation (including all bills), meals during term time, as well as complimentary membership to our leisure centre.
Duties will include:
• Involvement in a residential boarding house with evening duties, activities, administration and pastoral care.
• Overnight on-call duties to supervise sick children as necessary.
• Assisting teachers in the delivery of lessons in the classroom.
• Involvement in occasional field trips, student social events and off-site residential trips.
• Offering cover and administrative support as necessary.
• Sports coaching and umpiring/refereeing at both Framlingham College Prep School and Framlingham College.
• A full commitment to the school’s activity programme, especially at weekends with Saturday fixtures and Sunday excursions.
• Supervision at lunch and break times.
Click 'Quick Apply' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Recruitment packs with further information are also available from the HR department on 01728 723789, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or from www.framcollege.co.uk.
Closing date: Midday Friday 1st March 2019
*Early applications are welcomed as we reserve the right to appoint before the closing date if we find a suitable candidate.