35 hours per week – term time only
Perivale Primary School “is a vibrant place where pupils want to learn and succeed” OFSTED 2012
We would like to appoint an experienced graduate HLTA who is seeking a supportive school to enable progression into teaching.
The role requires teaching different classes in all key stages–planning and delivering PPA lessons.
What we want:
- Degree and GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- A desire to progress into teaching
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum across all key stages
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic, organised and creative practitioner
In return, we can offer the successful applicant:
- An established training route into teaching
- A friendly, hardworking and committed team
- A creative and stimulating learning environment
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
Please contact our School Office to arrange a visit on 020 8997 0619 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perivale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
The London Borough of Ealing is an equal opportunities employer.
Application packs are available on our website http://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk/
Please return your completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 9th December 2016
Interviews: 13th December 2016
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to withdraw an advert if we receive a high volume of responses. Thank you.