Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, the Harrow family in Asia has a comparable ethos and similar high standards.
Set on a spacious, garden site in one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant cities, we are Harrow’s original school in Asia and are thriving, with a roll of almost 1,600 (20% of the Upper School are boarders), progressive approaches to learning, a strong commitment to community service and outstanding academic results.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements:
- Recent graduate with an Honours degree
- Resilient and flexible
- Independent and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and a great team worker
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (for applicants who have never worked in UK) and no question regarding suitability to work with children
How to apply
- Please complete the attached application form and send it along with your CV to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 3rd November 2017
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate screening.
Leadership for a better world