GRANTA SPECIAL SCHOOL
From January 2022 or as soon as possible after this, we require a talented and enthusiastic graduate trainee teacher for a full time trainee teacher position.
This will involve teaching classes with support from experienced teachers, before commencing a teaching apprenticeship with us.
Granta School is a highly successful, popular Community Area Special School, catering for pupils aged 3 to 19 years old. We currently have 180 children on roll. We are extremely proud of our team who continually work towards providing our students with the best possible learning outcomes.
We are now looking for a graduate who wants to develop as a teacher to join our dynamic team. Applications are invited from reflective, resilient and creative graduates who want to train as a teacher and are very interested in special educational needs and disabilities.
We are looking for practitioners who:
• Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide & diverse range of special needs
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Are creative, resilient and keen to learn
• Want to be members of a supportive, caring staff team with high expectations for our learners to achieve in life
We can offer you:
• The future opportunity to train as a teacher in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school
• The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
• Motivated children who are willing to learn
• Well-equipped and resourced classrooms
• CPD in a school that focuses on developing all its people
Further details can be obtained from:
Phone 01223 896890
Web Site: www.granta.cambs.sch.uk
Closing Date: 12pm on Friday 14th January 2022
Interview Date: Candidates will be shortlisted and invited to interview as they apply; we therefore reserve the right to bring forward the closing date once we have recruited successfully to the post and encourage candidates to apply early.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.