A position has become available in the Marketing Department working for the Dean Close Foundation. The candidate will report into the Director of Marketing (Foundation) and will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Coordinators working in the Dean Close Pre-Prep, Prep and Senior, Dean Close St John’s, Dean Close Little Trees Nurseries and Dean Close Services. The marketing team works closely together to move the Foundation’s marketing strategy to the next level.
The role is for a freelancer who works remotely. On occasion you may be required to come on site, usually to Dean Close School in Cheltenham.
- Create digital artwork for online sales/marketing materials, including animated gifs
- Produce HTML email newsletters – from conception through to build
- Web banner design (Leader boards, MPUs etc…)
- Logo designs
- Logo refresh/tweaks
- Business stationery
- Flyers, leaflets and brochures
- Signage, posters and exhibition graphics
- Social media graphics
- Other digital graphics
- Office templates
- Interactive pdfs
- Stickers and POS
- Maintain awareness of industry, technology standards, and market trends.
How to Apply
Please use TES Quick Apply, addressing your application to the Director of Marketing, Emily Harris. Any queries regarding the role should be submitted to Emily Harris via email (email@example.com)
The Dean Close Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Dean Close Foundation
- English secondary schools