TAREE St Clare's High School
Vacancy TypePermanent Part Time
St Clare’s High School, Taree is seeking the services of a permanent part-time Groundsperson for 20 hours per week. Commencing at the end of January 2020.
St Clare's was established in 1971 as a systemic, coeducational, regional high school catering for students from Taree, Forster/Tuncurry, Wingham, Bulahdelah, Krambach/Nabiac and Gloucester parishes. It continues a tradition of quality secondary education in the Manning/Great Lakes Region which commenced in 1926, at Taree, by the Sisters of St Joseph.
St Clare’s excellent standing in the local community and its consistently high academic results are directly attributable to the positive relationships staff form with students.
• Perform maintenance tasks unsupervised
• Manage the school's maintenance program
• Manage and maintain the grounds
• Maintain school buildings
• Comply with security provisions
• Have an understanding of the ethos of a Catholic school
• Have an understanding of WHS requirements
• Willingness to Comply or Compliance with the CSO Accreditation to Work, Teach and Lead 2018 - formerly the Faith Education Accreditation (FEA) Policy 2012;
• Current Accreditation at Category A – Accreditation to Work or willingness/working towards this accreditation.
• Paid Working With Children Check (WWCC);
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Friday 13 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Clare's High School
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
• a corporate fitness program;
• employee assistance program (EAP);
• paid parental leave;
• training and staff development programs;
• access to long service leave after just five years;
• opportunity for leasing motor vehicles; and
• 9.5 per cent superannuation.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Principal – Peter Nicholls: Peter.Nicholls@mn.catholic.edu.au
Applications close: 3.00pm Friday 13th December 2019
*Please note, not adequately addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being shortlisted*