Guaranteed Pay Scheme Teacher
£100 - £125
Vision for Education is a supply teacher agency based in the Lincoln. We provide the best value to secondary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school. It is this commitment that has allowed for our substantial growth due to the recommendations provided by Head Teachers, Business Managers and secondary school teachers who believe in our ethos and have confidence in our approach.
As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated Secondary school teachers to accompany our attitude and work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes in the Lincolnshire area from September 2021 We are prepared to offer a guaranteed supply contract to a primary school teacher that we believe will help accelerate the learning of the children in the secondary schools we work with. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
To be considered for securing a Guaranteed Pay Scheme, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have recent experience teaching primary education at KS3 or KS4
• Have a current driving license and full access to a car.
• Be available 3-5 full days per week and prepared to travel up to 45-60 minutes.
• Have a bank of teaching resources prepared and available for the year groups you teach.
• Have a strong presence in the classroom and behaviour management strategies.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire Team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd