We are seeking applications for the following role at an independent school located in Brisbane’s north-western suburbs. Set in beautiful surroundings, the school adopts a holistic approach to education that nurtures student’s individual gifts and talents. The school serves students from Prep to Year 12 and teachers can expect to join a collaborative and supportive staff body. Applications are welcomed from creative and enthusiastic educators.
About the Role:
- Hard Craft/Outdoor Classroom and VET Outdoor Recreation Teacher
- Ability to teach senior advantageous
- Part-time (0.6FTE), 12 month contract, with view to continue
- Term 1, 2021 start
- Experience in Steiner education advantageous but not essential
- Located in Brisbane’s north-western suburbs
- The school adopts a holistic and creative approach to education
- Teachers are expected to work collegially and participate in the cultural life of school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB546867LT
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB546867LT
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com