Holy Trinity CE Primary School is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and innovative Head Chef to lead our catering team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a real passion for food, possess bags of enthusiasm and be someone who is willing to push culinary boundaries. The role requires the Head Chef to have a `hands on` approach and be able to create excellent meals to meet specific dietary and cultural requirements for pupils aged 6 months to adults.
We wish to appoint a chef who has:
- A genuine interest and desire to challenge traditional school catering perceptions.
- The ability to produce a variety of innovative and creative menus.
- Sound knowledge of food safety procedures.
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage a budget.
- Has creative ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice.
- People management experience with the ability to motivate and develop catering staff.
We can offer
- A brand new state of the art kitchen including specialist teaching spaces for food technology.
- A friendly, dynamic and inspiring community of children, teachers, families and governors.
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
Holy Trinity is an outstanding two form entry primary school located in the heart of Dalston, with excellent transport links nearby connecting to all major tube lines. We serve a vibrant and diverse community, where excellent relationships promote an inclusive, warm and secure environment where children feel safe and valued.
More information about our school can be found on our website. Please note that CVs will not be accepted Please contact Carol Waldron to arrange a visit or if you have any further queries.
The closing date for this application is: Monday 22nd July 2019 at 16:00.
The interview date for shortlisted candidates is: Wednesday 24th July 2019.
Salary: Scale 6 (£28,752 - £29,796 pro rata)
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via the DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.