30 hours per week, Term Time only + 5 training days
£16,433 - £17,895 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 5
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 2:00pm
Start Date: January 2019
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully committed to Ruislip Gardens’ visions and values.
- Be an enthusiastic, experienced and proactive person.
- Demonstrate good supervisory skills to inspire and lead our catering team.
- Have a proven track record as a chef, ideally having worked in a school environment and be dedicated to doing a good job.
- Have the vision to promote healthy eating within the school.
- Find creative ways to make healthy food interesting to children.
- Be computer literate as the role has an element of administrative activity.
- Build good relationships with staff and client schools alike.
In return, we offer:
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- On-going commitment to your professional development.
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged so you can see our wonderful school for yourself before applying. Please contact the school office to make arrangements on 01895 632895 or email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 17 December 2018 – NOON
Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting will take place upon receipt of applications. Shortlisted candidates will be called to interview at the first available opportunity.
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.