Co-educational – Boarding and Day – Ages 2 to 18 – HMC – IAPS
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to lead one of the top Independent schools in the North of England.
Established in 1844 with an extensive campus on the picturesque Lancashire coastland of North West England near Fleetwood, Rossall unites tradition and modernity. It attracts families from all over the UK and the world and delivers impressive academic results, high quality boarding and a strongly international perspective.
The post is for September 2018 and commands a generous salary with accommodation and other significant benefits.
The Council of Governors are now looking to appoint a Head who will:
- Be an outstanding and ambitious school leader, committed to success and possessing proven experience in all that modern headship can bring;
- Recognise the importance of collegiate and collaborative team-play, be capable of taking risks and decisive management;
- Have enthusiasm for change and the capacity to inspire great learning always putting the pupils’ interests first;
- Present himself or herself as a confident and impressive communicator, commanding the interest and imagination of staff, pupils and parents, spearheading marketing and P.R. both at home and abroad;
- Be business literate, fully understanding the need for the school to be successful in a commercial context.
Further details are available on our website: www.anthonymillard.co.uk
For a preliminary discussion please telephone Anthony Millard: +44(0)7768 687052 or Nicola Morris: +44 (0) 7917 340186
or email email@example.com to arrange a time to speak.
Rossall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are invited as soon as possible via the AMC website.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February, 2018, 10:00 GMT