Required from January 2018 a graduate with the ability to teach Academic Physical Education. Academic standards are very high, facilities are excellent, and our naturally able and inquisitive pupils are a delight to teach. The ability and willingness to assist with the wider work of the department and to help with extra-curricular activities are essential.
• Competitive salary well above the national scale;
• Generous relocation package available including a mortgage subsidy scheme;
• Would suit an experienced teacher, an NQT or a graduate;
• Applications are welcome from graduates without teaching qualifications - the School can provide full support to achieve Qualified Teacher Status while in post;
• RGS has a proven track record of good career progression.
An application pack, which gives full details of the post, can be found on the School’s website www.rgs-guildford.co.uk. Completed application forms, supported by a letter, should be sent to the Headmaster, The Royal Grammar School, High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3BB or email@example.com by midday on 20 June 2017.
The Royal Grammar School has a responsibility for and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The person appointed to this post will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS. Registered Charity No. 312028.