As a result of increased numbers. REA is looking to appoint Head of Academics for September 2019.
• The school opened in August 2016 and at present caters for pupils aged 4 - 13. The academic program is based on the IEYC in KG and Cambridge Primary Curriculum in Yrs.’ 1 - 6 and Cambridge Secondary Curriculum in Y7 - 8. The school is the first school in the country accredited to deliver a full international curriculum from KG – Y12. The school will continue to expand with a secondary section year by year to accommodate A Level studies.
• The curriculum is taught in English. Experience of CIE Curriculum syllabus is beneficial
Head of Academics
The Head of Academics with be responsible of the following:
1. To lead day to day academic process "Training programs for staff", and teacher performance.
2. To lead change and development in school’s teaching methodologies
3. To conduct regular research and identify new global findings in the field of school and educational development
4. To lead implementation of relevant new findings in the school’s curriculum and overall structure
5. To lead an annual conference/ networking event for exchanging professional knowledge among leaders in the education field, both locally and internationally
6. To cooperate with the School’s Principal in reforming the School’s Strategic Positioning (Vision, Mission, School’s Philosophy and School’s Annual Goals)
7. Prepare reports to School’s Principal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Contract is for two years, 1st year under probation, minimal tax, salary paid monthly, fully furnished modern shared accommodation, annual airfare, free national medical service and end of contract gratuity are provided.