Gosfield School is seeking to appoint an experienced Head of Admissions to lead pupil recruitment and convert enquirers to starters.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registrar or Admissions Officer in the Independent School’s sector. It is desirable for the successful candidate to possess an innovative approach to the leadership of pupil recrutiment in this exciting phase of its growth.
Working as part of the school’s marketing and admissions team and reporting to the school’s Business Manager, responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining regular contact with prospective parents
· Conducting school tours for enquirers
· Creating and executing a process for recruitment of enquirers
· Creating and managing parent and pupil information days and open days
· Creating and managing events such as bursary and scholarship days, Reception, Year 7 and 6th Form taster days
· Assisting with campaign planning and management of school events such as open days
· Building relationships and creating and delivering presentations to feeder school stakeholders
· Maintaining data and CRM and planning and executing contact schedules
Gosfield School was established in 1929 and is a small co-educational through school with pupils aged 2 – 18. Set in 100 acres of parkland in rural Essex close to Halstead, the school benefits from excellent facilities and currently has the largest cohort in the school’s 88 year history.
To receive an application form, job and person specification, send an email including your cv to email@example.com:
Chair of Governors
Cut Hedge Park
Essex CO9 1PF
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 18th October, 2017
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent duty.