South Hampstead High School is seeking to appoint an exceptional administrator to lead on our admissions processes.
Reporting directly to the Headmistress and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, you will:
· Manage the admission process for prospective pupils from first enquiry through to first day of term and ensure that all enquirers and applicants receive a positive impression of the school
· Play a key role in promoting the school and attracting new pupils
· Ensure a professional service for parents, staff and the wider public
· Liaise closely with the Junior School Admissions Secretary to ensure a seamless admissions journey
You will need excellent interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to relate well to people on all levels along with first class organisational and administrative skills. Experience of managing a database e.g. SIMS is also essential.
About the School
South Hampstead High School is a happy community of pupils, parents and staff, working together to provide an environment in which girls’ strengths are allowed to flourish. The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We offer a variety of benefits, such as:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing Date: Monday 29th October 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th November 2018
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.