Aldar Academies are currently seeking an inspirational school leader to be our Head or Arabic in Abu Dhabi .
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
The Head of Arabic will be providing professional leadership and management for the Arabic departments in all Aldar Academy schools in order to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all students.
- Strategic direction and development of the subject across Aldar Academies Schools
- including Arabic for non-native speakers
- Develop teaching and learning
- Leading and managing staff
- Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources
- Other duties which may be reasonably assigned by the Director of Education
- Organise Professional Development across the Academies.
- BA in Education or BA Degree with Diploma in Education is essential
- Master in Education preferred but not necessary
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the Board and Strategic Governance Group is essential
- Ability to understand the operational and financial requirements to manage a successful school is essential
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions and a very attractive compensation package
- A generous and competitive tax free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance and annual Air Fare for individuals and dependents where applicable
- Free child places (up to 2) where applicable in one of our schools
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centred and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 10,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing and free child school places. Our future-focussed learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training. Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Academies are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
A covering letter and CV should be submitted on TES.
Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.