Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success, whilst maintaining a commitment to educating the ‘whole child’ through the promotion of sport and the arts as part of a well-rounded curriculum.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Art in a way in which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have experience of teaching to all key stages
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for the subject to help the department to grow and flourish
• Be prepared to establish a broad extra-curricular programme for all Art students
• Prepare students for their chosen career pathway in the visual arts
• Inspire students by taking part in the range of residential study visits that we offer
• Manage the department’s budget
• Support and lead the team of Art teachers
• Liaise with the relevant bodies that lead to a rich and successful department
• Be a creative and engaged artistic practitioner
What we have to offer you:
• £38M building with state of the art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment
Langley Park School for Boys
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years