Head of Art
CPS + TLR (Outer London)
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner to lead our Art department. Our historic school now enters another exciting phase of our development as we prepare for our first intake of girls as we celebrate 160 years of first class education.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with the capacity to develop and inspire others.
- The ability to maintain and develop the high profile of art across the school as we transition to coeducation.
- A strong record of examination success.
- Resilient character and a strong personal drive.
CCF can offer you:
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance.
- A highly supportive school which values and develops people.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
- Some of the most engaging and delightful students you are ever likely to work with.
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ's College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 28/3/2018