An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic English leader to join our Maddingley Campus.
The position is responsible for overseeing and developing the School’s use of data, including the collection, preparation, analysis and reporting of all educational data to staff and parents. This position will require a strong understanding of the use of data in measuring and driving student achievement outcomes.
This position is responsible for:
- Producing clear, concise and accurate information to support the Senior Leadership Team in raising standards of performance in the school
- Maintaining student specific data to a high standard
- Setting up, maintaining and reviewing highly complex data; including the implementation of a data management system that allows staff real-time access to analysis reports at an individual, cohort and whole school level.
Key Selection Criteria:
- VIT registration;
- Bachelor of Education;
- Master of Education (preferable); and
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within ICT (preferable)
Demonstrated Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated experience using school data management systems to analyse and identify data to improve Teaching and Learning is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience and advanced skills in using ICT systems, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, mail mergers and database management;
- Expert understanding of the Data Protection Act and its implications on School data management;
- Demonstrated experience in working with numerical data and providing meaningful analysis of results and high-level reporting;
- Proven organsiational skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and parents;
- Proficient use and experience of timetable software programs (preferable);
- Proven experience in a similar position within a school environment
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity appeal to you, please submit your application addressed to Andrew Neal, Principal. Your application should include a current curriculum vitae listing contact details of two professional referees, together with a one-page cover letter.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar is committed to a Child Safe school environment, and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar - Maddingley Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
Established in 1988, Bacchus Marsh Grammar has become a vibrant Independent School with a strong reputation for catering for individual differences and diversity, personal development, academic growth and pastoral care.
We are committed to providing ...