Directors are seeking to appoint a Head of Biology, to involve teaching Science to Key Stages 3 and 4 and Biology at Key Stage 5. This is a full time permanent contract. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding, talented teacher with emerging leadership to develop their leadership skills in a thriving department and Academy. Further details of the post are outlined in the information pack.
St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with:
• A caring ethos and high standards.
• An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) and “Good” Ofsted Report (March 2017) which stated: “This school continues to be good… …St. Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
• An outstanding induction programme, friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong family ethos which make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
• State of the art facilities housed in our £22.5 million pound refurbished campus.
We would be delighted to receive your application.
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum, Immigration and Medical Clearance.
For further information about this post and an application form please visit the Academy’ website job vacancies section at: www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk
The closing date for applications is: Thursday 15th April 2021 at 12 noon.
Applications should be received via email to email@example.com
St Mary's Catholic Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years