St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with a caring ethos and high standards. This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful Biology teacher, with leadership experience, who wishes to develop and extend his/her skills. This is a full time permanent contract.
· We are seeking to appoint a colleague who wants to develop into an outstanding Middle Leader. The Academy has a track record of supporting the further development of colleagues as Leaders and Teachers. The successful candidate will need to be able to teach Science across key stage 3 and 4 and Biology to key stage 5.
· Our Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) graded us as “outstanding” and the Ofsted Report (March 2017) stated, “This school continues to be good… …St Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
· An outstanding induction programme, friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong collegiate ethos make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
· State of the art facilities within our £22.5 million refurbished facilities.
· We would be delighted to receive an application from you to join us!
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum and Immigration and
For further information about this post and an application form please contact
Mrs Anne Crocombe, Headteacher’s PA
or visit the Academy’s website at
Closing date for applications is: 26th January 2018