We are looking for an innovative teacher to lead a supportive and forward looking department to improving outcomes in Business in KS4 and KS5.
This is an exciting opportunity at an improving 11-18 Church of England school that has undergone transformational change in the last year. This year we expect to achieve our best ever results and are committed to continuing to improve outcomes. As of 1st May 2017 we became part of the Diocese of St Albans Multi Academy Trust.
We offer the following benefits:-
· Recruitment allowances for suitable applicants
· A comprehensive induction programme and a supportive working environment
· Opportunity to teach students in a Sixth Form that is in the top 5% of sixth forms nationally
· Excellent transport links via the M1 and national rail networks
· Outstanding lifestyle opportunities on the edge of the Chiltern Hills with affordable urban or country living in a variety of market towns or villages
We welcome visits from prospective staff. If you would like an informal conversation about the post or would like to visit before applying please contact Stuart Moore, Deputy Headteacher. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: 22nd May 2017 with interviews to be held within 10 days of closing.