We are seeking a dynamic leader of our Business, Economics and ICT department. This is a brand new role ideal for someone who want to take their first step into middle leadership or an existing leader looking for a new challenge.
● can teach business studies (KS4) and economics (KS5)
● understand great teaching and can develop strong practice in others
● are highly organised and relentless about standards
● can motivate and inspire others to be the best they can be
Then we can offer you:
● a chance to shape a new role in the school
● a great school to work in where the students are our strength
● full support in developing as a leader in education
Further details and an application form can be obtained by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.stokesleyschool.org
Closing date: Wednesday 1 May 2019 (noon)
Stokesley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure.