International School of Stuttgart (Sindelfingen Campus) seeks an inspirational, warm and enthusiastic Head of Campus who will build on the successes achieved to date and shape the future development of this important ISS Campus. The Head of Campus is expected to start in August 2021.
All about us:
For over thirty successful years, the International School of Stuttgart (ISS) has been the only school in the Stuttgart region to offer a truly international education – authorized and accredited by the Council of International Schools, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the International Baccalaureate Organization.
The Sindelfingen campus was established in 2003 and is located in an attractive facility located in a residential city suburb. It currently enrols 175 students and there is a very strong community culture. The school follows the MYP programme and is a candidate school for the PYP programme. There is a strong focus on personalising learning and dual language teaching.
All about you:
The appointee will have a proven track record of accomplished senior leadership and of creating an environment for education success. Strong organisational management skills and strategic capability are crucial, as too is a drive for student empowerment and learning. We seek a leader who is not only committed to the pastoral welfare of young people but can also effectively engage parents and other key stakeholders in the wider school community. An innovative educator, s/he will work together with a strong Senior Leadership Team.
- Tertiary and secondary degrees from well-respected universities. A management and leadership qualification would be an advantage
- Recent experience of leadership and management of staff, and developing an open and supportive working environment
- Experience of promoting excellence and innovation in learning and teaching.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and building meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to translate an ambitious vision into meaningful specific plans and objectives
- A strong team player as well as a leader
- Evidence of excellent inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of the German language and culture would be of advantage
- Multilingual proficiency in addition to English would be desirable
To apply for this position contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to include:
- An application letter
- A copy of your CV
- A statement of educational philosophy
- At least 4 referees including current employer
International School of Stuttgart is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students particularly in the area of Child Protection.
All appointments are subject to interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
International School of Stuttgart - Sindelfingen Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 6 years
The International School of Stuttgart (ISS) is an international, co-educational school in Stuttgard, Germany, delivering the International Baccalaureate programme to children from Kindergarten-grade 12 on campuses in the Degerloch and Sindelfingen ar...