We are looking for a dedicated, committed and experienced classroom practitioner to appoint to the post of Head of Chemistry with effect from September 2020. The successful candidate will have the vision, creativity and energy to lead the department to further success. We would also consider applications from those looking for a part time position (ideally minimum 0.8 FTE).
Garth Hill is a friendly and supportive school with a strong team ethos, excellent facilities and an exceptional professional development programme with great opportunities for further career development.
- Dedicated Science Technicians to support classes and teachers
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- Superb CPD including from our outstanding ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free use of on site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights
Garth Hill College is a happy and vibrant place of learning. We are proud to be a genuinely comprehensive school and offer a wide and diverse range of excellent opportunities, inside and outside the classroom, that we believe enable our young people to develop exceptionally well both academically and personally.
Should you have any queries please contact Mrs J Drury at the College on email@example.com or 01344 421122.
Only applications submitted on the College’s application form will be considered.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 15 April 2020.
Garth Hill College is committed to safeguarding children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.