Our client school is a contemporary independent school located in the Hills District of Sydney. As a non-denominational, co-educational Pre K to Year 12 school, it offers exceptional opportunities for professional advancement. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the following permanent positions, commencing in Term 1, 2020.
About the Role:
• Ability to manage and teach Economics (HSC), Legal Studies, Business Studies, Commerce (Year 9 - 10) and Geography (Year 7 - 10)
• Full-time, Permanent role
• An experienced educator who has the ability to think strategically and possess a strong knowledge and understanding of evidence-based teaching and learning, including the capacity to contribute to the School’s inter-disciplinary projects
• Demonstrated capacity to design and implement curriculum programs to improve outcomes for students in the Commercial Studies discipline area
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542265LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542265SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).