This is an exciting leadership opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Computer Science teacher who will play a pivotal role in the success of the Computer Science Department of our outstanding HMC school.
As an outstanding lead practitioner for the teaching of Computer Science throughout the school, you will lead by example and manage the Computer Science department and oversee the development of a stimulating, imaginative and intellectually challenging curriculum.
If you are an inspirational, innovative teacher with a track record of outstanding success with experience of teaching and achieving excellent results and experience of teaching Computer Science to A level we would be delighted to hear from you.
Why Bromley High School:
Bromley High School is a selective independent school of 860 girls, occupying a 25 acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent. Easily accessible by train from central London, it offers space to breathe with the convenience of the city on its doorstep.
We offer a range of benefits including:
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Training grants for qualifications
• Generous pension schemes
• Free life assurance benefit
• Free school lunches
• A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
• Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
• A Cycle to Work scheme
• Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Application forms may be obtained from the school site by clicking the apply button.
Applications must be received by 8.00am on Monday 21st January 2019.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.