Isaac Newton Academy, Redbridge
Principal: Rachel Macfarlane
Head of Computer Science required at an outstanding new school
Start Date: September 2018
New, six form entry, mixed 4-18 comprehensive in Redbridge.
In September 2012 Isaac Newton Academy opened with its inaugural cohort of 180 year 7 students. The school will grow, year on year, to become an 11-18 academy of 1250 students. In 2014 the primary phase of the academy opened to 90 reception-aged children. This too will grow each year, until full in September 2020.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Head of Computer Science who shares our belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and grow a new subject area.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an exceptional subject practitioner
- Have a track record of achieving outstanding student outcomes
- possess the skills and determination to significantly enrich the lives of INA students and Ilford residents through
They will have the opportunity to:
- play a strategic role in the evolution of Isaac Newton Academy
- be involved in the design and implementation of the Computing curriculum
- lead and grow a team of Computing teachers
- join the Ark network, with comprehensive CPD provision.
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, then we are keen to hear from you.
If you have any technical issues with the application form, please contact our recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email@example.com. For candidate information pack or an informal, confidential discussion please contact the HR Office, on 020 8911 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please go to https://goo.gl/N5KgY7. Please complete your application by 10am on Monday 8th January 2018.
Location: Ilford, Redbridge
Start date: September 2018
Deadline: 10am on Monday 8th January 2018
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.