HARPER GREEN SCHOOL
Harper Green Road
Tel: 01204 572941/574991
HEAD OF COMPUTING AND BUSINESS
Main scale plus TLR 2A (£6,515)
A further recruitment and retention payment will be considered for a suitably, qualified and experienced candidate.
11-16 Mixed Comprehensive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Computing and Business within a large, dynamic and forward-thinking school. Harper Green School is on a new and exciting journey as part of the Leverhulme Academy Trust.
We are looking for a creative inspirational and skilful teacher to lead the Computing and Business across KS3 & KS4;
Harper Green is looking for its Teachers;
• To have a flair in teaching and learning and an openness to new and innovative ideas.
• To have high expectations of standards and achievement.
• To be flexible, collaborative & resilient.
• To contribute to the whole life of the school.
• To have the highest ambitions for our students, the school & yourself.
In return we will offer you;
• An aspirational supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
• Ambitious, motivated students and supportive parents.
• Enthusiastic, willing and professional staff.
• A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with & learn from.
• A happy, supportive working environment with high expectations and standards.
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 18/05/17 (10am)
Interviews: W/c 21/05/18
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of our students then please contact the School via e-mail for an application pack or download via the school website