Do you long for a career in teaching that allows you to focus on delivering deep learning opportunities, inspiring a love of your subject in your students, successful outcomes, without the constant threat of working in an OFSTED driven environment, league tables and performance related pay?
Les Quennevais School Jersey, will offer you all that and more. A real chance to remember what teaching is all about... children, your subject, your craft AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF YOUNG PEOPLE.
Jersey: No OFSTED, No performance related pay, No League tables, Not everything in life is too good to be true.
If putting children first in education matters to you, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, talented and committed Head of Computing/E-Safety Co-ordinator/Lead to join us at Les Quennevais School.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the school forward
- A great classroom practitioner, committed to the craft of teaching
- Able to demonstrate excellent student progress
- Creative, innovative and able to differentiate effectively
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues
- A professional who models expectations and promotes positive behaviour
- Committed to all students achieving their full potential and the learning vision of the school: “Learning to be your best – through excellence and enjoyment”
- Someone who is inspired by their role with a great sense of humour
- An ability to teach Maths would be an advantage.
If you would relish the opportunity of working with us in our supportive and stimulating professional environment, we would love to hear from you.
Interested applicants are welcome to discuss the post with the Deputy Headteacher, Mr Paul Letch, Les Quennevais School, St Brelade, Jersey JE3 8JW, tel: 01534 743171.
For more information and to apply for this post, please click on the link.