We are looking for an enthusiastic experience Head of Computing to continue with the development of this department at our lively, busy co-educational independent day school in West London.
The main components of this position involve:
- organising the teaching of Computing for Years 3-8 in the Department;
- teaching Computing particularly to Years 5-8;
- monitoring and tracking of pupils and analysis of results and data;
- ensuring cohesive and successful teaching of the subject through the
- supporting all members of staff to develop their computing skills in the classroom;
- responsible for all the Computing and use of IT policies within the School.
- teaching experience appropriate to pupils in primary/prep level or in the early years of a secondary school;
- confident and skilled in Computing;
- ability to offer an additional subject;
- recent excellent classroom based references;
- eligibility to work in the UK.
Go to our website – www.fulhamprep.co.uk > Fulham Prep> Vacancies to download application form, our recruitment and safeguarding children policies as well as a more detailed job description.
Deadline for applications: Thursday, 23rd November 2017
Fulham Prep is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring scheme.