Applications are invited for a Head of Creative and Performing Arts at a coeducational independent school located in the Sydney’s Fairfield area. The school follows the Christian faith. This co-educational independent school offers impressive state-of-the-art facilities. Students and staff have access to contemporary digital technologies to enhance the learning experiences.
About the Role:
• 2 Point Allowance
• Full-time, Temporary, 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 4, 2021 covering maternity leave
• Applicants must have experience teaching Stage 6 Music and Stage 6 Drama
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2107-549495 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales