If successful you will work in an innovative and dynamic all through school where
• The outstanding new facilities will enable you to transform the lives of young people.
• You will experience the daily satisfaction of working with children from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures who can be coached to achieve their ambitious goals.
• You will benefit from excellent support and inspiration with a collegiate all through staff team.
• Your contribution to our strong DT provision will be highly valued by all.
• Your continued professional development will be a high priority.
The secondary school has the capacity to grow to a 12 form entry provision from our current 8 form entry capacity. Our sixth form is a part of the highly successful partnership arrangement with Robert Clack and All Saints Schools. The primary school will gradually grow to become a 3 form entry provision with a nursery. We currently have Reception, Year 1, 2, 3 and 4 children The Access Centre is an Additional Resource Provision for 12 secondary aged students facing challenging Social Emotional and Mental Health issues. We also have a highly successful, well established Additional Resource Provision for students with Speech, Language and Communication delay and disorder.
The opportunity for full time, part time and job share are all available.
You will have high expectations of yourself and others and an absolute belief in the potential of all children.
In line with expected safeguarding requirements, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.
If you wish to visit the school please contact Sue Daniels on 0203 780 3609 email@example.com