CNWL is moving forward rapidly on every conceivable area of our work. It is a very exciting time to join us, and as a member of our senior team, work with like-minded peers, to move your career onto the next level. We are therefore looking for an exceptional person who is keen to fulfil their potential, alongside that of our learners and colleagues, through your creativity, tenacity and resilience. If you are passionate about learning, an inspirational practitioner, and aspire to achieve and maintain the highest possible standards, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity to head up the Department of English and lead a team of experienced and committed staff in delivering a range of English courses. You’ll ensure that in doing so we continue to offer the best possible learning experience to our learner by keeping course content current and relevant, and by your own example of excellence in the classroom.
You will have:
- a full teaching qualification
- experience of teaching/training from Entry Level to Level 2/3
- significant successful experience of quality improvement strategies linked to teaching, learning and assessment
- operational experience of performance management, SAR and QIP processes
- experience of developing high performing teachers and sharing good practice
- experience of developmental observation processes, to support sustained high performance and improvement, alongside a knowledge of what constitutes highly effective teaching, learning and assessment.
This position offers generous paid annual leave, in addition to public holidays, occupational pension plan and support with your further education and career development.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to obtain a satisfactory enhanced criminal record disclosure.
Working towards equality of opportunity.
To request an application form and information pack please download the information from www.cnwl.ac.uk or telephone, quoting the reference number: 000846a on 020 8208 5140.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity then please contact Bridget Gallagher on 02082085219.
Closing Date: 9am, 01st December 2016
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 6th December 2016