Our client is a well-regarded independent school located in Sydney’s Inner-West. This school boasts excellent professional learning opportunities, a broad co-curricular programme, and a range of excellent facilities.
About the Role:
• Head of Department – Mathematics
• Lead and oversee the development and implementation of the Department’s teaching programs
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Secondary School Teacher qualification approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
• Ability to teach NSW syllabuses for the Australian Curriculum Mathematics Years 7–12
• Experience in inquiry based learning
• Experience in teaching Extension Mathematics desirable, but not essential
• IB and MYP experience desirable, but not essential
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1910-40107BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-40107MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).