Head of Design and Technology Department
We are seeking to appoint a proficient, ambitious and passionate Head of Design and Technology to lead our well-resourced and high achieving department in September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly talented and experienced teacher, who wishes to make a real impact in this “truly exceptional school” where “behaviour is outstanding” (Ofsted).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An exceptional leader, with a commitment to academic excellence, to develop our high quality, engaging curriculum, to stretch and challenge all students across the Key Stages
- An outstanding practitioner with a track record in securing excellent student outcomes and supporting and coaching others in achieving this
- A strong motivator, with good inter-personal skills, who thrives on leading and developing a team
- A teacher with an interest in developing the CAD/CAM within the curriculum
- A leader who is passionate about their subject area and keeps abreast of the latest research and developments
- Commitment to deliver extra-curricular opportunities
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full support from a Senior Leader
- A first class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career development and progression
- Employee benefits, including an Employee Assistance Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme
Download an application form from the school’s website: cotswold.gloucs.sch.uk/recruitment
Please read our ‘Notes to applicants’ before applying. Send to Mrs H Price, Personnel Manager, via the email or postal address below. CVs will not be accepted.
T: 01451 820554
The Cotswold School
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Cotswold School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years