The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated and inspirational Head of Drama This post commences on 1st September 2018 and offers an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos. The successful candidate will :
• Have proven leadership qualities
• Have the ability to lead manage and inspire
• Have energy, enthusiasm and a record of raising achievement
• Have a passion for their subject
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to their full potential
• Have an unrelenting focus on the learning experience of all their classes.
• outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
• a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016 & 2017
• an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
• outstanding CPD provision
• Inner London Weighting salary benefits
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham. The closing date for applications is 21st May 2018 Interviews will take place week beginning 21st May 2018 The job will commence on 1st September 2018.
If you need any further information please contact Miss Tina Connell by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 414
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS