A RARE OPPORTUNITY
INSPIRATIONAL & OUTSTANDING HEAD OF EARLY YEARS REQUIRED
We are seeking an inspirational and outstanding Head of Early Years, to join our excellent team from September 2018. You will be passionate about Early Years development and the smooth transition into Pre-Prep education in a warm and caring environment. The successful candidate will be an outstanding, experienced teacher with the ability to lead innovative practice at this significant stage of learning. As the leader of our Early Years site you will play a significant role in promoting the school to both current and prospective parents, whilst providing vision and leadership to our team of dedicated teachers and assistants.
We are looking for:
- An inspirational and outstanding Early Years practitioner who leads by example;
- A significant member of our senior leadership team who will contribute to the teaching, learning and pastoral care of all our pupils;
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity to grow our already successful and thriving school in innovative new ways; and
- A commitment to ensuring every child reaches their full potential.
We can offer:
- A competitive package and an opportunity to work for an exceptional organisation;
- Children that are enthusiastic and excited to learn within a caring and happy environment;
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues;
- Excellent professional development and guidance with strong networks between our group of schools; and
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils.
A competitive salary is on offer; teaching staff are eligible for a discount on their children's school fees subject to our usual entry criteria. Visits to the school are highly recommended, we look forward to welcoming you.
Please visit our school website to see what we do and how we do it! www.thehampshireschoolchelsea.co.uk
Closing date: The applications deadline will close once the vacant post has been filled.
Shortlisting: Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 days of application submission inviting them to interview.
Interviews and observation date: Individuals will be contacted with specific times.
To arrange a visit to the school at any time and to meet a member of the leadership team please telephone Rachael Blaney, Receptionist on 020 7352 7077.
Please apply online or email your completed application to email@example.com
Chair of Governors: Mr Tony Little
The Hampshire School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.