We require for January 2020:
Head of Early Years
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Early Years who:
• Provides professional leadership for the pupils, staff and parents of the Early Years.
• Is kind, approachable, enthusiastic, energetic and has an excellent rapport with children.
• Is a qualified teacher with at least five years’ teaching experience.
• Has experience of Leadership in an Early Years Department.
• Has experience of coordinating and overseeing the administration of various assessments in the Early Years and Key Stage 1, including School entry assessments.
• Is able to set standards and be a role model for pupils, staff and parents.
• Is able to secure commitment to a clear aim and direction for the Early Years.
• Is able to deal sensitively with people and to work as part of a team.
• Is able to communicate effectively and chair meetings.
• Is able to lead, motivate, monitor and encourage members of staff.
• Is able to prioritise and manage their own time effectively.
• Has excellent decision-making skills.
• Is flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and new ideas.
• Has a great sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
[Please see Job Description for further details]
Please visit our website http://www.sji-international.com.sg/about_us/employment for more details.
All applications for this position must be submitted through Schrole or APLi (for Search Associates Candidates) The links can be found on our Employment Page.
Candidates will be required to submit a letter of application (2 pages maximum) and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae. You will also need to include the names and contact details of at least three referees (professional referees who have line managed you), one of which must be the Head of your current school (if this is not possible, please explain reason in your letter of application). Interviews will take place by Skype or in Singapore shortly after closing date.