We are looking for a qualified and experienced Head of Economics and Business Studies to join our vibrant school. The Radcliffe offers the opportunity to teach:
• In a Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• In teaching, researching, developing and examining at GCSE and A Level.
• Working with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Committed to high quality teaching and learning.
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• The opportunity to develop your career.
• Committed to creating outstanding student experiences for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk or more information about the post and an application form.
The deadline for applications is Monday 25 November 2019.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.