We wish to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated Head of Economics and Business Studies to play a key role in the next phase of our development.
Haggerston School is a mixed school with a sixth form since 2010, judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in March 2013.
Our recent OFSTED inspection noted: “the school has gone from strength to strength since the last inspection. Students now make good progress and almost all achieve well.” But we are aiming for much higher achievements for them all.
We are looking for someone who:
• can demonstrate that they have made a difference to standards of teaching, learning and achievement in their current post
• is excellent as a classroom practitioner
• expects the highest of themselves
• is passionate and committed to ensuring that every child is able to achieve at the highest level
We can offer you:
• children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
• staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
• an excellent physical environment newly refurbished and extended under BSF
• a school committed to your professional development
• work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
Click on Apply Now to download an application form.
Please return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 24th April 2017, 12 noon
Lesson Observation/Interview Date: w/c 1st May 2017
At Haggerston School we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.